He came in my life like a ...

He came in my life like a blithe of moon?! 
 Mm a glimpse of falling star?!  
A mirage?! 
 A swing of cold air in hot summer?!  
 No, actually I don't know how did he come into my life.  
Wait lemme figure out. 
Mm oh yaa!  I bought him.  
Noe!  Aghh!!  Head seems to be spinning wandering about him. 
Wait. Got,  got, got. 
 I remember that day,  a bit sunny,  a bit cloudy,  totally humid and full of laziness, when I saw him roaming on playground along running track. 
His crimson hair made him unique. 
Actually his erescent smile caught me. 
Frankly it was for the first when I fell for him. 
It was like all the worth I want was to keep on staring him,  always he smiled.
 There was something in him which kept on trailing  me towards him. 
It was not only once I fell for him. 
When he shook hand with we for the first, I fell for him. 
When I found him smiling at me in my candid picture,  I fell for him. 
Now too,  When he suddenly stands in front of me and smiles at jerk,  I fall for him.
 When he winks and tries to flirt with me between everyone,  I fall for him. 
When he suddenly sings out a sound loud in class twirling around and watching me, I fall for him. 
Not only this,  but when I chat with or think of him,  a bright smile strongly hits my face and I fall for him. 
When he hardly manages to set his hairs with his head leaned down,  I fall for him.
 When sometimes, suddenly something ruins my sleep and only his thoughts clicks into my brain,  I fall for him.
 I was always ready to confess him about that,  but I didn't because I fear,  what if he refused?  
Suddenly once,  it was my past that badly destroyed me.
 The most haunting memory of my life,  my past which not only broke me but also my faith in love.
 And that loneliness again wrenched me to that empty room.
 Empty room full of broken pieces of me, full of regret,  full of pain.
 It was only there where I found  him , collecting broken pieces of me and trying badly to join them, sitting beside me,  holding my hand,  wrapping me tight in his arms and not letting my tears roll down my cheeks anymore.
  I found his heart beating for me,  his every breath shouting with my name and his lips sounding " I can no more bear any single drop of tear in your eye. I promise I'll stay,  I'll always be there.  These walls,  those birds and howling air here will always be witnessing me,  and make me stay in you forever. " 
 So finally this is how he came in my life like a feeling. 


I think I should stop because if you're a girl I don't want you to fall in love with him and if you're a boy I don't want anyone to be jealous..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faces and faces everywhere...

...And this is my story

Reading squad...!