The faith.

With the pain boiling inside,
Holding pen in hand outside,
Trying hardest to scribbled it,
Scribbled that feeling down.
Feeling of helplessly sailing.
Sailing into ocean full of pain,
In broken ketch of patience
As broken as my trust on him.
Trust on the god, the almighty.
Just a rogue wave, and I'll sink.
Suddenly I heard a loud voice
Full of love and peace saying
Remember the truth of life is
That whenever The past hits you, 
It makes sure that you break 
Into million more pieces badly!
But it's upon you how you react.
Whether you stick to the condition
Or pick yourself up and move on.
Everything isn't upon me at all,
It's your life and only you're
Responsible for every happening.
And the voice slowly disappeared.
Suddenly my faith in him restored.
I choose to pick myself up and
Face the twisted reality again,
Opposing the storm in my mind,
Stopping it from demolishing my
Strength and fictional happiness,
Picking up my scattered heart and
Aspiring everything to fix again,
Here I am, smiling at my past for
Teaching biggest lessons of life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful!
And this line....
choose to pick myself up and
Face the twisted reality again
💜
Anonymous said…
Great lines really really great heard something pure and ghoose bumpy after long time

Popular posts from this blog

Faces and faces everywhere...

...And this is my story

What makes me write????