Pain...

It's not wanting lost people
back into my life...
It's my past painful story
that ruins me...
It's not those people I can't get over...
It's the PAIN that they gave me,
In the form of memoies...
It's the scar,
That I always have to hide...
It's the wound that doesn't heal,
That keeps bleeding everytime...
Don't know why,
But I'm unable to get over and move on...
But these;
unbearable pain, scars and wounds,
Won't last forever...
They will be gone as
THIS TIMW WILL GO...
And on day,
Finally this pain will end, and
I'll laugh my heart out...
I'll no more need to keep a fake smile.
It may take days, months or years...
But atleast,
I'll be able to keep my heart alive & pure
and feel all those feelings
that i refused to...
Till then what i can unabtingly do is;
just be calm and have patience...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faces and faces everywhere...

...And this is my story

What makes me write????