Long distance....

It all started like a dream.. You and me, irrespective of each other were sailing in the same ocean of agony... Only the difference was, I was sinking!! And you were the one I bumped into! But this time I didn't sink into agony,but surely I did fall in love with you!! And fortunately  you didn't let me go! You held me! It wasn't that I directly just fell into you! I was your friendship that was drowing me into you! As the days went by, your smile,your talks, your nature, your behavior started fascinating me! Your opinions mattered to me and I didn't knew why!! Me personally being an agnostic of love type person, I always believed that love if does exist then it's just Fiction, imagination and fairy tales! But one often day, I realised that I was badly addict to you! Like you've become a drug I was addict to! There is something that makes you special! It may be your respect you give me, or the intensity of love you give me! The day I realized I'm in love with you,  was the moment I saw my assumption of love being fictional breaking down and still not hurting!! I know we don't live together, but I never did feel you aren't with me!!  Universe is a big liar!!  It lies me that you're long away staying when I can feel your presence when I stargaze, I look in mirror, I blankly sit, I break down!! I feel your presence! Every often night the sweet sound of your name echoes in the wind!!  Every often night, I intuit you pampering me and the universe says that you're long gone to stay, then why still can I feel your presence?? I keep wandering!! I've being seeing every colour of life! But you're the best one I'm going through!We don't meet often!  But since I've met you, I feel love more intensely! Amigo❤! Every minute, every minute  since I've met you, I feel like running back to you and holding your forever!  But I guess this is how long distance love works! But since I've met you! Every piece of going mili seconds make me feel you staring me, holding my hand,wrapping me into your arm, smiling at me!!  I don't know how definition of love is but probably I think this is what I'm feeling can be named love!! And so I said I don't want this dream to break!! And if destiny wants this dream to break then I'd love to not wake up this time!!

Comments

Unknown said…
That's deep.... I literally got into the feel .... ��
Niyati Shah said…
Thank you soo much😁 keep showing your love ..πŸ’™
Ravi Maurya said…
πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’š
Vijith Pillai said…
Nice...Born to FightπŸ‘πŸ‘

Popular posts from this blog

Faces and faces everywhere...

...And this is my story

Reading squad...!