Europe, it just happened!



Everyone desires to travel, to the new cities and countries, diversified people, unique culture,heart melting places, but very few are blessed with it... And for those who are blessed with it, travel is all about everything pre-planned beforehand... Best place to live, best guide, best spots to visit blah blah blah... And specially when it comes on traveling alone for an Indian woman or girls, they firstly need to go through mountains of questions and unfortunately end up cancelling her plan... Being an Indian woman isn't easy, and harder it becomes when it becomes for her when it's all about traveling alone... Specifically when you have no desired destination, no knowledge of more languages... Just like wandering, unknown of everything and everyone..

Whenever I see a shooting star, I just close my eyes and wish to travel... And same I did on 13/10/2019, but this time the feeling was more intense... And, I woke up with this book beside me... Europe, it just happened... It's not just a pictorial travelogue, but it's a series of up and downs of an Indian lady who travelled on her own, all alone to an unknown place Europe! The books takes us through all her journey... The ecstasy, that fear, gratitude, feelings, those cold Breezes,that beauty of nature, the countries, the beautiful sculptures, the views and specially that feeling of being seven seas away from our homeland between everyone unknown, all alone... Dreamy, isn't it?


Deepa aunty... How could I forget her? I still remember, when met her some months ago with her face still lit up from the hot rays of exhausting afternoon... That childlike yet matured smile, the glint in her eyes, those small curved eyelashes and with her sweet voice explaining me about the sea view from her room which pushed me into the series of daydreaming... And as I almost dragged myself out of it, she came up with this book which again pushed me into daydreaming... Europe ✨

Comments

Niyati Shah said…
Thanks papa.. means a lot to me😁
Anonymous said…
Beautiful. Even I dream of visiting Europe especially Paris.
Niyati Shah said…
Your identity is hidden still Let's plan a trip together thenπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸŒΈ

Popular posts from this blog

Faces and faces everywhere...

...And this is my story

Reading squad...!